Russian National product classification code 36 3190, Specification No. TS 3631-099-07552487-03
It is used for pumping the following:
- light (gasoline, diesel fuel) and dark (oils, fuel oil residue) oil products,
- viscous mud oil residue from tanks, cisterns, tankers, storages.
- pumping of high viscous fluids up to 500 centistoke and high gas content fluids. Till the present day, it was possible only with the use of piston pumps.
- pumping of fluids with high content of large hard particles (up to 5-6 mm).
Suction head, m
Engine power, kW
Pump pressure, m
Three-phase alternating current
Temperature of pumped fluid, °С, not more than
Revolution rate, rpm
Electric power engine
The main feature of spiral casing (screw) pump assemblies is that screw wheels are used in them. The wheels have special screw blades with constant or variable pitch.
It gives us an inter-blade channel that enables low hydrodynamical load of blades and high anti-cavitation and power characteristics.
Spiral casing screw pumps are a pump option adapted from outer space engineering.
It is essential:
- in emergencies for pumping viscous mud fluids.
- for basic work at oil plants, service racks, in industrial wastewater systems.
- when pumping oil products from subsurface tanks.
All pump assemblies are designed with electric power explosion-proof (explosion protection grade is 1Ехd11ВУТ4) engines and У-climatic-category engines with nominal outside temperature not higher than 40°С and not lower than 40°С.